- Some people think that museums should entertain people, while others believe that the purpose of museums is to educate. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
- Employers now tend to prefer employees with good social skills in addition to good qualifications. Social skills are getting more and more important compared to qualifications. Do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays, young people are admiring media and sport stars even though they don’t set a good example. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
- These days people pay more attention to artists (writers, painters and so on) and give less importance to science and technology. Do you agree or disagree with this view?
- Many developing countries have welcomed foreign companies, while others think that local businesses should be protected and supported instead. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
- Economic growth helps to improve the standard of living. However, some researches show that people in developing countries are happy with this trend; whilst people in developed countries are not happy about it. Explain why do you think this happen? Give some reasons to support your answer.
- Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and provide relevant examples from your own experience.
- Every year rare languages disappear from the world. Some people say this is not important, because it is better to have fewer languages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Many people say that companies and private tour operators should pay the bills for cleaning up pollution, instead of the government. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this?
- Many experts hold the opinion that the increasing demand for oil and gas means people should look for new sources of energy for the future. Others feel that the damage to the land would be a major disadvantage of such search. What is your opinion? Explain and give reasons from your own experience.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
List of recently asked academic essay titles........
Here are some academic module latest essays...
at May 02, 2012
A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
In this materialistic era, lot of people judge others by the status they have in the society with regard to their job title and the ...
Common connective words to be used in IELTS writing Familiarity with these words would be useful in all IELTS test modules. K...
When should people be made to retire? 55? 65? Should there be a compulsory retirement age? ---------------------------...
With the help of utorrent or any other torrent downloader just click on the link below and you will have no of worth materials of IELTS. En...