Monday, May 21, 2012
Can you speak on these Q cards instantly?
1. Actor (who, what are characteristics, about his acting skills, why)
2. Actress (who, her looking, expressions, nature, why)
3. Artist (who, what are characteristics, why)
4. Author (who, what are qualities, why)
5. Celebrity (who, his/her appearance, why)
6. Female icon (who, what are qualities, why)
7. Friend (who, where and when, what are qualities, why)
8. Kid (which one, how is it, why)
9. Leader (who, where and when you met, what are characteristics, why)
10. Magician (Who, Where and when, why you impressed, about magic trips)
11. Musician (who, which types of music skills he has, why do you)
12. Neighbor (who, characteristics, why is s/he is your favorable)
13. Old person (who is he, what are good sides of him, why)
14. Personality (who is he, what is he, characteristics, why)
15. Radio jockey (Who, his/her speech, how he/she impressed other)
16. Singer (who is he/she, how is her/his voice, characteristics, why)
17. Sportsman (who, achievements, look, why)
18. Teacher (who, which subject, qualities, why)
19. Movie (which, who has made, theme, moral, why)
20. Soap opera / Serial (Which, when it is telecast,why, popularity)
21. Radio program
24. Childhood story
25. Subject in school days / college days
27. Story book
30. News channel
34. Jewellery / Accessory
35. Brand of product
36. Domestic Animal
37. Wild animal
40. Home gadget / Electronic gadget
41. Piece of furniture
42. Room in your house
46. Building in your city
47. Corner of your city
50. Recreation spot
52. Historical place
53. Hill station
54. Holiday spot
58. Month of the year
59. Day of the week
65. Mode of transport
69. Time of the day
70. Tradition of your culture.
at May 21, 2012
Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.
Custom means a traditional and widely accepted way of that is specific to a particular society, place, or time. Every nation has its own p...
Common connective words to be used in IELTS writing Familiarity with these words would be useful in all IELTS test modules. K...
When should people be made to retire? 55? 65? Should there be a compulsory retirement age? ---------------------------...
1) These days many advertisements are aimed at children. What effect do you think they have? Should advertising to children be more cont...