- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future.Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
Life is full of vicissitudes and hence leading an easy and steady life seems not easy. People often have good and bad times in life. All of us love to have pleasant time and everyone detests tough time. (TOPICAL SENTENCE) However it is not wrong to say that the difficulties teaches us many important lessons of life. (REPHRASING YOUR QUESTION) Therefore, I support the idea that most experiences those were difficult at the time, become a very useful lessons for the rest of life.(GIVING YOUR OWN OPINION). Let me elaborate with some strong reasons. (THESIS)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ---- - ----- -------- -------- ------ ------
- Some people enjoy change and they look forward to new experiences. Others like their lives to stay the same, and they do not change their usual habits. Compare these two approaches to life. Which approach do you prefer? Explain why.
- The best way to solve the world’s environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very early age and should spend most of their time on school studies. Others believe that young children should spend most of their time playing. Compare these two views. Which view do you agree with? Why?
- Music is played in every society in the world today. People think that music benefits individuals and society. Others however think that music has more negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.